add a property
You should now have downloaded the Property Toolkit application. The following guide demonstrates how to add a property to your application:
1. Open the application from your home screen.
2. Press on the 'Sync now' wording at the bottom of the screen.
3. Press the '+' sign at the top right hand side of the screen to add a property.
4. Press the 'Address' field which will enable you to insert property address.
5. Insert property address into the relevant fields.
6. Press on the 'Return' button once all address fields has been completed. This will take you back to the main property screen.
7. Press on the 'Reference' field which will enable you to insert property reference.
8. Insert your property reference and then press the 'Done' button.
9. This will take you back to the main property screen.
10. Press the 'Properties' button which will take you back to the main screen showing your properties in alphabetical order by street.
> View more guides on using the app