The Property Toolkit Online Web system
Property Toolkit Inspection solution allows your company to manage and perform its property inspection reports. Features include:
Never lose a report again, all reports are stored in your online database, accessible any time from computer with internet access.
Your team can work from home, the office or on the go with the iPhone app.
Multiple users & permissions
You control who has access to the system, and allocate the suitable permission, administrators or inspection report creators.
Central database of properties
Import your database of properties or regularly sync it with a third party using the import tools. All properties are then available for your team to create new inspection reports without having to re-type addresses, landlord details, maintenance contract details, tenant details…..
The iPhone app is the easiest and quickest way to create a property inspection report - and the online web solution allows you to maintain the reports, change details, view the PDF reports and quickly re-send the reports to landlords, tenants or maintenance contractors.
When did that property get inspected? Get a list of the properties inspected within a specified time period to generate the next list of properties that are due an inspection.
We can brand your web solution and the PDF reports with you company logo.
You can define:
- If you use a central maintenance company, individual maintenance contracts per property or a combination.
- What types of rooms you want to inspect and name them to what you would commonly call them, e.g. ‘living room’ or ‘sitting room’, External’ or ‘Front garden and building’ and ‘Rear garden and building’.
- What rooms items you want to inspect and name them to what you would commonly call them, ‘Sink’, ’Under sink pipes’, ‘Décor’, ‘Furnishing’
- What items are associated to a room? When building the report, get the system to pre-populate the common items for a room, so that you can create the report more quickly e.g. ‘Sink’, ‘Hob’, ‘Oven’ should always be added with a ‘Kitchen’ room to be inspected.
- The inspection items can be set-up as, either a rating between 1 (Very poor) to 5 (Very good), Upgrade required (yes / no question) or a simple check list item (yes / no question). Items marked as 2 (Poor) or below that are in need of an upgrade or replair will automatically be flagged up for the maintenance report.